Great teachers will always be in demand. Nevertheless, searching for the school that needs you can be tough, but job searching just got easy!
Welcome to the MC3 job link -- a place where you can find excellent job listings for teachers, child care workers, and other support staff. Please contact the individual providers for specific information.
If you are a provider interested in posting your job opening, please select the button below to send us your listing.
(PDF or WORD format only)
** Job postings expire in 30 days **
Caterpillar Academy is looking for passionate early childhood educators who love working with infants and toddlers to join our team.
Schedule: Part Time/Full Time options
Salary: $16-$20 based on experience and education
Benefits: Paid holidays, tuition support, PTO
LOVE working with infants and toddlers!
Self motivated and a strong work ethic
Enjoy working in a team environment
Recent negative TB test
The ability to lift, hold, and assist children weighing up to 40 lbs.
Completion of 6 ECE units ( 12 recommended) or current enrollment. 3 units in infant care and curriculum. We do offer tuition support.
First Aid/CPR certified ( or willingness to complete certification.)
We are an infant and toddler center located in Fairfax. Our team provides daily care, love and enrichment for people aged 3 to 30 months. Our focus is providing a safe, comfortable, and fun program where children can learn through play.
We love the outdoors and want to spend as much time as possible in our big play yard. We are a dress for mess sort of place. Sand, dirt, paint, and more get everywhere. Curriculum is focused around the many needs of our children. We spend everyday learning about self care such as feeding, diapering, and the much needed sleep. Beyond that we have monthly themes that influence the songs we sing and the games and activities that we do. Every teacher has a personal interest that they enjoy sharing with the group. Cooking, gardening, art, or music.
Community Action Marin
Job Title: CDP - Site Supervisor
Reports to: Child Development Program Director
Job Status: Salaried / Non-Exempt
Job Summary: Under the supervision and direction of the Program Director, the
Site Supervisor oversees all operations of one particular program site.
Meeting State Program Requirements:
* Supervise timely completion of annual ECERS/SACERS/and or ITERS on each classroom
* Supervise completion of DRDP assessments twice annually or where appropriate for each child enrolled.
* Supervise timely completion of Parent Survey
* Supervise timely completion of 2 parent conferences annually
* Supervise timely ongoing creation of Child Portfolios
* Supervise and Implement systems for creating and maintaining regular written child observations
* Supervise and implement systems for teachers to create weekly written curriculum plans
* Organizes regular staff meetings
* Completes annual written evaluation of all staff
Curriculum and Best Practices:
* Supervise and implement a developmentally appropriate curriculum for each age group & classroom
* After receiving training, implements curriculum models such as CLASS, GLAD, Creative Curriculum,
2nd Language acquisition models, or others.
* Do ongoing observations and give regular feedback to staff regarding effectiveness of room
arrangement, transitions, child/staff interactions, projects, circle time, schedules, staff/parent and
staff/staff interactions or any other aspect of the daily schedule and routine.
* Oversees referrals of children for assessment and special services
Health, Safety, and Licensing Requirements:
* Supervises and documents regular emergency fire and earthquake drills
* Supervises site’s maintenance and reports any site health and safety issues to administration.
* Maintains personnel and child files for licensing
* Reports all child injuries or incidents to Administration and to Licensing when appropriate
* Reports any unusual incident s involving parents or staff to Administration and Licensing when appropriate
* Reports suspected issues of child abuse or neglect to CPS and to Administration
* Monitors staff CPR/FIRST AIDE certifications and alerts Admin for need for training update
* Schedules and approves staff vacations, sick leave or other personal leave
* Responsible for daily staffing schedule
* Orders supplies and equipment
* Prepares bills/transmittal's for site
* Receives and sorts mail; including regularly checking email for department communications.
* Responsible for supervising the completion of monthly attendance, meal count, sign in sheets,
and absence sheets and providing them to Admin by the 5th of each month.
* Communicates Admin policies and information to staff
* Attends monthly site supervisor meetings
* In collaboration with Administration documents and implements staff disciplinary actions
* Completes paperwork requested by Administration in a timely manner
* Communicates with Admin on issues regarding enrollment and unusual absences.
Staff and Families:
* Respond to staff questions or to issues staff have with parents, children, Administration or other staff.
* Delegate appropriate tasks and duties to staff
* Give direct feedback and coaching to staff regarding issues of job performance
* Oversee orientation for all new parents
* Plan for parent events and meetings
* Meet with parents regarding child referrals or other issues that arise.
* Collaborates with community agencies around services for the program and shared interests,,
* Partner with local public schools to develop communication around shared issues and to align curriculum.
* Teach in the classroom if staffing is required
* Coordinate transportation to special services and from public school.
* Complete Other Tasks and Duties as Needed or Assigned
Must possess Associate Degree (or 60 units) with 24 units of Early Childhood Education or Child Development including core course plus 6 units of administration and 2 units of adult supervision.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Maintain a positive attitude of cooperation, teamwork, flexibility and responsiveness.
Be able to supervise multiple staff members
Be patient and nurturing towards children
Must be punctual and have regular attendance
Deep understanding – and ability to articulate – the role equity, inclusion, and diversity plays in our work.
Physical agility to lift and carry objects and/or children up to 50 lbs.
Standing, sitting and walking intermittently.
Ability to reach overhead; push, pull, raise and lower objects.
Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat and twist.
posted on 11/4/19
First Friends Montessori is looking for a full-time Montessori Assistant Teacher. We are looking for someone who is passionate about teaching, energetic and can build strong relationships with our children, families and teachers. We are a small school with a total of 24 children ages 2 1/2 to 6 years old in a beautiful, homelike
Montessori environment near downtown Fairfax in Marin county.
Applicants must have 12 ECE units or enrolled in ECE classes.
We offer competitive pay with exceptional benefits including paid holidays, sick leave, medical and dental benefits.
Please email your resume, references, and proof of ECE units to:
or mail it to us at:
First Friends Montessori
P.O. BOX 399
Fairfax, CA 94978
posted on 10/7/19